Certificate in Disaster Management for Hospital & Healthcare Organizations , CDMHHO
The Certificate Disaster Management for Hospital & Healthcare Organizations is a interdisciplinary Programme dedicated to educating both aspiring and existing disaster and emergency management professionals in Hospital and Healthcare Settings. The program explores the theoretical foundations of disaster and emergency management as a growing field of practice and study. The program emphasizes an integrated and holistic approach to disaster and emergency management built on the understanding that disasters are more than hazards, and are products of the inter-relationship and mutual construction of the environmental, social, economic, and political spheres. This approach supports the notion that disaster and emergency management processes and practices can and should contribute to risk reduction, community resilience and sustainable communities.
• Plenty of opportunities to help disaster victims, and make a difference to their lives.
• Gives a chance to help the country prepare for and cope with disasters.
• The work is exciting and there are less chances for monotony.
As a graduate of this program, you may pursue future career options in Hospitals and long-term care facilities, such as:
• Safety Officer in Hospital
• Disaster and Emergency officer
• Educator in the field of Disaster
10+2 Any Stream