Certified Internal Audit (CIA) : NABH - 5th Edition
NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Provider)
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is a certification offered to who conduct internal audits. The Certified Internal Auditor designation is the only such credential that is accepted worldwide.
NABH Internal Audit Training Programme will provide a platform to our valued learners – present and prospective to understand the NABH accreditation concepts and to remove apprehensions about ‘NABH Internal Audit’. This will be the best platform of learning the process of NABH Internal Audit /Assessments.
Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. It determines whether the system conforms to the planned arrangements and to the requirements of the applicable NABH standards and that they have been properly implemented and maintained.
The organization that has applied for NABH and/or has a desire to get NABH Accreditation must go for NABH Internal Audit as NABH Internal Audit process follows practices, methodologies, criteria and processes similar to those that will be followed by the NABH team for the actual assessment process. By getting a NABH Internal Audit done, the Healthcare organization will come to know its actual compliance/Status vis-a-vis NABH standards. The NABH Internal Audit tells you – whether your organization is prepared for NABH Assessment or it requires more improvement. It is also helpful for those who want to make their Career as NABH Internal Auditor and want to do NABH Internal Audit of different organizations against NABH Standards across the India. The programme is jointly Designed, Organized & Certified by Global Institute of Healthcare Management & Six Sigma Star Health Pvt Ltd., New Delhi.
This is the right time to ensure an international career in healthcare quality system in any hospital under the flagship assignments of NABH, NABL & JCI.
Ability of the participant to:
- Perform a NABH internal assessment of Hospitals
- Plan, Develop Methodology for Preparation of Hospitals for NABH Accreditation
- Present the finding of NABH Internal Audit/ assessment of Hospitals
- Improve the services of the Hospitals
- Ability to perform Internal Assessment / Gap Analysis
Awareness of the participants of:
- Knowledge of NABH Standards
- Technique of NABH Assessment / Internal Audit
- Role of Assessor/ Internal Auditors
Benefits of NABH Internal Audit Training:
- Gives your current state of preparedness as regards the journey of NABH Accreditation.
- It is a “full dress rehearsal” of the inspection and, therefore, gives tremendous confidence to your team to avoid last minute hurdles/ disappointments.
- Highlights gaps in resources, processes and outcomes that are lacking and have been overlooked by the internal team of the hospital.
- Carry out in-house corrective action in time and before the final inspection.
- To assess the contributions of your quality team/consultant in your journey for accreditation.
- Internal auditing frequently involves measuring compliance with the entity’s policies and procedures.
- It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Identification and assessment of risks
- Evaluating Controls
- Ensuring compliance with regulations
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency of processes
- Provide comfort to management, the Board and other stakeholders
- Staffs remain alert because their work shall be checked by the internal auditor
- Tells your current position as regards preparedness in the journey of NABH Accreditation
- Internal audit helps to detect errors and frauds and provides suggestions to improve them which help the management to take corrective action
- Internal audit detects the misuse of resources in time which helps to reduce unnecessary expenses
- Internal audit checks the efficiency of staffs which helps to increase the efficiency of them
- To assess the contributions of your quality team/consultant in your journey for accreditation
- Internal audit increases the morale of honest staff because evaluation of performance of any staffs will be made at any time
- Hospitals need internal auditors that understand healthcare
- Saves Hospitals precious time, money, resources
- Gives tremendous confidence to your team to avoid last minute hurdles/ disappointments
- Improvement of services, processes and outcomes that are lacking and have been overlooked by the internal team of the Hospital
- Independent assessment gives true perception of your hospital to the Management from an experienced Internal Auditor
- Top Management
- Nursing and Paramedical
- Quality staff
- Healthcare Management Professionals (especially those who are engaged or likely to be involved with quality related work)
- Students of Hospital & Healthcare Management.
- Introduction of NABH
- Myths aout NABH
- NABH Internal Assessment
- Difference Between 4th and 5th Edition
- Chapter wise Audit Techniques
- Legal Requirements in NABH
- Soft Skills and Doctors Engagement
- Role of Facility Management
- Emphasis on Infection Control
- Role of KPI’s and Committees
- NABH Accreditation and Assessment Process
- Patient Care and Safety
- Fire Management
- Analysis of Medical Records
On successful completion of course & Test, certificate will be given by GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT & SIX SIGMA HEALTHCARE.
Fee: Rs. 2,800/-
Important Instructions (CIA : NABH) Please read it carefully...before starting this powerful course
- Thank you for choosing this virtual course. We appreciate your decision and Welcome you at Online CIA : NABH program, The course is developed by the extensive research by the Qualified NABH assessors, Top Healthcare Board Members, Veterans of IIMA, AFMC, AIIMS & Core faculties of Global Institute of Healthcare Management Delhi & SIX SIGMA HEALTHCARE, DELHI
- CIA is the copyright course, registered under the copyright act and can’t be used by any other organization except SIX SIGMA HEALTHCARE, DELHI
- WHO WE ARE : SIX SIGMA HEALTHCARE, DELHI is most reputed healthcare organization’s in the country. The Organization is managing more than 350 hospitals in India (see web www.sixsigmahealth.org), The Best Brain of India is our board members like, MP LokSabha, Fmr Director AIIMS, Major Generals, Founder of NABH Air Marshal Dr Pawan Kapoor & Special Police Commissioner’s Delhi (Board Members list attached).The organization is deeply associated with Military & Para Military forces under the Joint Exercise. We are the leader in Quality healthcare accreditation like NABH, NABL, JCI & SIX SIGMA. We have done more than 250 + Accreditation under NABH & NABL.
- CIA NABH is the Great learning’s opportunity for you to experience the latest program on NABH - 5th Edition at your own pace, in your own space. Transform yourself into the arena of Hospital & Healthcare Quality Accreditation.
- CIA is a worldwide recognised qualification.
- The entire course is planned and developed in a scientific way with simple language.
- CIA-NABH is a 7 Days online course and can be done at anytime- anywhere through our website www.gihmdelhi.in
- It’s compulsory to read and understand all the presentations. We expect daily study of minimum 2-3 hrs for 6-7 days. You can make your notes also.
- After understanding all PPTs There will be a Assignment, that you have to complete/do and upload it before final examination.
- At the end, CIA : NABH certifications examinations (MCQ Type) can be done. It’s compulsory to score 50% to get the clearance in the examination. The attempt for examination is 10 times. All successful candidate will get online Certificate of CIA : NABH. You can print it / share it on your social media.
- Healthcare is a Business And like every Business, it needs good Leadership & Quality Management skills to keep it running smoothly.
- INTERNAL AUDITING is an INDEPENDENT, OBJECTIVE ASSURANCE AND CONSULTING ACTIVITY designed to add value and improve an organization's operations.
- It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a SYSTEMATIC, DISCIPLINED APPROACH to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- For any query, support, guideline or consultancy services, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, this mail is taken care by Six Sigma Core Team, Delhi HQ.
- For any technical queries, please be in touch with Kindly be in touch with Shri Bharat Sharma, Assistant Director, Mob : +91 880 2222 677, 011-25324000, 25324001, Email: email@example.com.
All the best, this e learning course will be the best investment in healthcare careers.
SAMPLE Certificate :