Post Graduate Diploma in Operations & Management (PGDOM)
We develop Leaders, who develop people, who develops business!
About the Course:
A PG Diploma in Operations Management prepares you to confront the challenges put forth by the field. It aims at training the eligible personnel to deliver excellent services at low cost and minimum time, to develop the leaders having the adequate competencies and mind sets for creating rich culture of operational smoothness at the workplace. This course lays the foundation for designing and managing business processes besides developing insights about strategic and tactical aspects of operations.
- To understand operations and supply chain management and its underlying issues.
- To impart the knowledge of ways in which operations are deployed as an effective lever for furthering competitiveness of the entire supply chain.
- To understand specific challenges within the realm of operations and supply chain management.
- To make participants internalize specific tools and their working in making informed decisions within supply chain management.
- To appreciate the role of quality management in improvements in operations
- To make participants familiar with the lean philosophy and its implementation in improving operations.
- Operations Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Purchase Analyst
- Materials Manager
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Management
- Indian Economy and Policy
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Project Work
ELIGIBILITY: Any Graduate
DURATION : 12 Months
FEE : 14,000/-