Continuing Professional Development (CDP) Programme : JCI
Joint Commission International, Standards for Hospitals, 7th Edition
JCI Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Programme will not only provide a platform to the present and prospective learners to understand the JCI Accreditation concepts but also to remove any apprehensions about ‘JCI. CPD Programme : JCI is a “Full Dress rehearsal” for the assessments which adds value to the long drawn preparation activities. The organization that has applied for or has a desire to get JCI Accreditation must opt for JCI CPD Programme as the process follows practices, methodologies and criteria similar to those that are followed by the JCI Assessment team. JCI : CPD Programme enables the Healthcare organization to know its actual compliance Status vis-avis JCI standards, identifies gaps in resources, processes and outcomes to initiate suitable corrective and preventive actions for improvement. The Programme is also helpful to those who aspire to make their career & Quality Accreditation. The programme is Jointly organized & offered by Six Sigma Star Healthcare Pvt Ltd., New Delhi, India’s 1st and world’s 4th largest healthcare consultancy & Global Institute of Healthcare Management, New Delhi.
This is the right time to ensure an international career in healthcare quality system in any hospital under the flagship assignments of NABH, NABL & JCI.
Ability of the participant to:
- Perform a JCI internal assessment of Hospitals
- Plan, Develop Methodology for Preparation of Hospitals for JCI Accreditation
- Present the finding of JCI Internal Audit/ assessment of Hospitals
- Improve the services of the Hospitals
- Ability to perform Internal Assessment / Gap Analysis
Awareness of the participants of:
- Knowledge of JCI Standards
- Technique of JCI Assessment / Internal Audit
- Role of Assessor/ Internal Auditors
ADVANTAGES OF Continuing Professional Development Programme : JCI
- Leads to identification and assessment of gaps in structures, processes and outcomes by an independent body.
- Ensures compliance with applicable regulations
- Improves effectiveness and efficiency of processes
- Provides ground facts to Management and other stakeholders
- Staff remains alert because their efficiency/effectiveness( performance) shall be evaluated
- Tells your current status as regards preparedness in the journey of JCI Accreditation
- Highlights the misuse of various resources which helps to reduce avoidable expenses
- Assesses the contributions of the quality team/consultant in your journey for preparation for accreditation
- Increases the morale of honest and efficient staff
- Provides much needed confidence to the Quality team to avoid last minute hurdles / disappointments
- Independent assessment gives true status of your hospital to the Management
- Gives your current state of preparedness as regards the journey of JCI Accreditation.
- Highlights gaps in resources, processes and outcomes that are lacking and have been overlooked by the internal team of the hospital.
- Carry out in-house corrective action in time and before the final inspection.
- To assess the contributions of your quality team/consultant in your journey for accreditation.
- Internal auditing frequently involves measuring compliance with the entity’s policies and procedures.
- It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Identification and assessment of risks
- Evaluating Controls
- Staffs remain alert because their work shall be checked by the internal auditor
- Internal audit helps to detect errors and frauds and provides suggestions to improve them which help the management to take corrective action
- Internal audit detects the misuse of resources in time which helps to reduce unnecessary expenses
- Internal audit checks the efficiency of staffs which helps to increase the efficiency of them
- To assess the contributions of your quality team/consultant in your journey for accreditation
- Internal audit increases the morale of honest staff because evaluation of performance of any staffs will be made at any time
- Hospitals need internal auditors that understand healthcare
- Saves Hospitals precious time, money, resources
- Gives tremendous confidence to your team to avoid last minute hurdles/ disappointments
- Improvement of services, processes and outcomes that are lacking and have been overlooked by the internal team of the Hospital
- Independent assessment gives true perception of your hospital to the Management from an experienced Internal Auditor
- Top Management
- Nursing and Paramedical
- Quality staff
- Healthcare Management Professionals (especially those who are engaged or likely to be involved with quality related work)
- Students of Hospital & Healthcare Management.
- JCI Accreditation Status scope
- Accreditation Participation Requirements (APR)
- International Patient Safety Goals (IPSG)
- Access to Care and Continuity of Care (ACC)
- Patient and Family Rights (PFR)
- Assessment of Patients (AOP)
- Care of Patients (COP)
- Anaesthesia and Surgical Care (ASC)
- Medication Management and Use (MMU)
- Patient and Family Education (PFE)
Healthcare Organization Management
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (QPS)
- Prevention & Control of Infection
- Governance Leadership and Direction (GLD)
- Facility Management and safety (FMS)
- Staff Qualifications and Education (SQE)
- Management of Information (MOI)
Academic Medical Center Hospital
- Human Subjects Research Programs (HRP)
- Medical Professional Education (MPE)
- Assessment Process and Audit Planning
- Tracer Methodology
- Legal Requirements for Healthcare Organization
- Doctors Engagement
- Soft Skills
Maximum Duration : 15 Days
On successful completion of course & Test, the certificate will be given by GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT & SIX SIGMA HEALTHCARE.
Fee: Rs. 5,800/-
Important Instructions (CPD: JCI) Please read it carefully...before starting this powerful course
- Thank you for choosing this virtual course. We appreciate your decision and Welcome you at Online CPD : JCI program, The course is developed by the extensive research by the Qualified Assessors, Top Healthcare Board Members, Veterans of IIMA, AFMC, AIIMS & Core faculties of Global Institute of Healthcare Management Delhi & SIX SIGMA HEALTHCARE, DELHI
- WHO WE ARE : SIX SIGMA HEALTHCARE, DELHI is most reputed healthcare organization’s in the country. The Organization is managing more than 350 hospitals in India (see web www.sixsigmahealth.org), The Best Brain of India is our board members like, MP LokSabha, Fmr Director AIIMS, Major Generals, Founder of NABH Air Marshal Dr Pawan Kapoor & Special Police Commissioner’s Delhi (Board Members list attached).The organization is deeply associated with Military & Para Military forces under the Joint Exercise. We are the leader in Quality healthcare accreditation like NABH, NABL, JCI & SIX SIGMA. We have done more than 250 + Accreditation under NABH & NABL.
- CPD : JCI is the Great learning’s opportunity for you to experience the latest program on JCI at your own pace, in your own space. Transform yourself into the arena of Hospital & Healthcare Quality Accreditation.
- The entire course is planned and developed in a scientific way with simple language.
- CPD-JCI is a 10 Days online course and can be done at anytime- anywhere through our website www.gihmdelhi.in
- It’s compulsory to read and understand all the presentations. We expect daily study of minimum 2-3 hrs for 9-10 days. You can make your notes also.
- After understanding all PPTs There will be a Assignment, that you have to complete/do and upload it before final examination.
- At the end, CPD : JCI certifications examinations (MCQ Type) can be done. It’s compulsory to score 50% to get the clearance in the examination. The attempt for examination is 10 times. All successful candidate will get online Certificate of CPD : JCI. You can print it / share it on your social media.
- Healthcare is a Business And like every Business, it needs good Leadership & Quality Management skills to keep it running smoothly.
- INTERNAL AUDITING is an INDEPENDENT, OBJECTIVE ASSURANCE AND CONSULTING ACTIVITY designed to add value and improve an organization's operations.
- It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a SYSTEMATIC, DISCIPLINED APPROACH to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- For any query, support, guideline or consultancy services, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, this mail is taken care by Six Sigma Core Team, Delhi HQ.
- For any technical queries, please be in touch with Kindly be in touch with Shri Bharat Sharma, Assistant Director, Mob : +91 880 2222 677, 011-25324000, 25324001, Email: email@example.com.
All the best, this e learning course will be the best investment in healthcare careers.
SAMPLE Certificate :